Forum > National Parks > kaziranga

Posted by sunny singh bhatti on August 28, 2013

hey there people I would like to share a trip report about Wildospher its a adventure tour organizer. I went with these guys and what an experience these guys actually showed me kaziranga Tiger in some remote area of the forest I must say they know the forest pretty well beautiful birds all around they took me so close that I can click my pictures from any angle same with the rhinos aswell Wildospher is the best I recommend u people to go with them they even do the untouched forest neora national park I been with them even there they made me do a foot safari and i saw marble cat clouded leopard and leopard while I was on a foot safari these guys are blessed I must say. the experience and the hospitality is just great, there are many more things that they offer for a adventure outdoors rafting is again one of there specialty. contact then on there mail sunny.globeib@gmail.com or facebook page www.facebook.com/wildospher .get in touch with them for some stunning experience for adventure. 
Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik