Forum > General > Dedicated to Rani (White Indian desi dog)

Posted by smita harwani on September 06, 2013

Itsnot easy to forget the helpless eyes of that innocent baby. Even in herchildhood stage she had understood & digested the mindset and frigidity ofthe so called humans. She doesn't have a mum but the people around her love andcare for her.

Buttoday when I saw her, she was alone with one foot badly and cruelly hurt. Herbone was visible through her swelled foot. Poor thing I thought. Even afterthis tragedy there was an element of contentment in her eyes. I am amazed how shecould be so much in peace. I couldn't see her state and busted out,immediately complaining god. I don’t know why but somewhere I found myself tobe responsible for her sufferings. She taught me a big lesson of life.

Shewas there on road – Alone – In Pain – Badly hurt – Hungry – Weak – full of dirtAnd I have a house – Quilt – Bed – Food – luxury – People around me – My mum –Friends – EVERYTHING…!!! WHY THIS INDIFFERENCE…??

Iam sure if I was in her state I would have quit long before. I don’t know aboutthe thing that is making her intention to live so strong but I lost myself toher. She is strong & tough; I tried to feed her with biscuits. She couldhardly eat them because blood was flowing out from her mouth, I don’t know howshe managed. But…. How could she understand so soon that it is uselesscomplaining… !!!

Sheis carrying so many things in herself, yet holds calmness on the face as if shealready had an experience of entire life time. She is so young yet so mature…

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik