Forum > Wildlife > Melghat tiger reserve petroling progrmme

Posted by pravin baviskar on December 24, 2013

Dear all,
It was very pleasant & challenging program for me when I was informed by our club.Being a senior executive in my job I have to make special arrangements to take leave for entire week. I was also little worried because the program was arranged in mid winter I.e. from 15/12/2013 to 22/12/2013. When I have started traveling form Paratwad to Jarida where I have to report  for joining in as a volunteer, The site seeing was very much pleasant because of ghat & greenery.We have been allotted camp Bori Ghogra.During my stay of entire week I have traveled almost 100 KM in the sanctuary.The thick forest of Teak wood & bamboos was very pleasant. We have seen very few pug marks of bear, Bibtya, samber & only twice we can see barking dear.I was very worried for wild life's thin population.During my entire stay I was thinking how we can bring back the presence of wild life, can we re habilates some animals from other santuries & how we can encourage the animals so that they can safely stay in their forest.This is problems all we have to solve jointly.But during my stay I made promise to my self that at least every year one week I would like to spare for these animals for what ever servise is to be required for improvement life of wild life any were in India & abrod also.
Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik