1. Only ------------% of rural population in India have access to treated water
2. Which Indian City releases the highest quantity of domestic sewage in the River Yamuna?
3. 70% of earth's surface is covered with water. What is percentage of saline and fresh water?
97% saline 3% fresh water98% saline 2% fresh water96% saline 4% fresh water
4. Out of the following lakes in India, which is the odd one out(natural lake)
Ana Sagar Lake, AjmerKolleru Lake, AndhraRenuka Lake, Himachal
5. What is the total length of the world's coastline?
409, 000 km504,000 km365,000 km
6. Which is the deepest lake in the world?
Lake MichiganTso MoririLake Baikal
7. One of the most dangerous forms of pollution affecting ocean water is
factory effluents dischargeagriculture runoffsoil spills
8. What is the underground layer where fresh water is found, called?
aquifieraqua holdaqua tank
9. Saline and fresh water meet at a semi closed water body called
10. Saline and fresh water meet at a semi closed water body called
11. Who is the Indian honoured with the Magsasay award in 2001, for community leadership in water management?
Sunderlal BahugunaMedha PatkarRajendra Singh