Forum > Travel > Do you commit these car rental mistakes?

Posted by Rajasthan Cab on November 22, 2019

The cheap car rental deals are spread to the network. But not everything is good deals. There are some things to look for ... or your cheap car rental contract would cost much more than you expected.

Here are some things you should not do:

* Forget to check the status of the car

When you take the car, be sure to check it carefully. Some companies will blame you for scratches and pre-existing blows. They know that they have to be repaired and they wait for a forest to pay. This is less likely with large reputable companies, but it can be avoided with these tips.

Check the delivery or pick it up. If you have a digital camera or a video camera, which you probably do if you go on vacation, have your car go by. Then, you can test the exact state of the car when you first picked it.

* Do not use the Internet to search for the best deals.

Of course, you will check the internet deals! Probably this is what you have read this article here. But there are still people who do not check it out and only get the first offer offline they see. Check online and use one of the search engines that analyzes many car rental deals.

* Do not check offline too

Although the Internet is probably the best place for car rental deals, you can also check it offline. I found that when I was looking for hotel deals, I often got the best deals by calling in advance and negotiating with the receptionist (it costs negotiating with a web page). However, with airline tickets, the best deals are usually online and prices for phone calls/walk-ins are higher and can not be negotiated.

But with car rentals, if you want to cover all your bases, be sure to check it online and offline. Your local dealer may have a special offer that forgot to update to your website, or maybe someone has just unsubscribed a reservation and can get it cheap in the short term.

* Do not carefully review the terms of your car rental contract

Make sure you have unlimited mileage if you want to drive a lot of time. Some offers include a kilometer fee, after which high rates are charged per additional kilometer. Unlimited works best most of the time.

Check the conditions to know if you want to return the full or almost empty gas tank. Once, I made the mistake of returning it completely when I did not need to do it: the car rental company refused to reimburse the cost.

* Do not clean the car if you are really there

It's good to make it pulsating after driving a few hundred kilometers, but if the child goes inside or someone drops coffee or drops a hamburger and fries, clean it! If you do not, the car rental company will add a cleaning supplement to your credit card. Book your Jaipur sightseeing tour package here.

Follow these tips and you will have a relaxed and stress-free car rental experience, all set to enjoy your vacation or business trip.

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2019 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik