1. Which bird can rotate its head a 180 degrees on either side?
The OwlThe RollerThe Nightjar
2. Which of these birds has the largest wingspan?
3. Which of these birds can travel the longest without flapping its wings?
Andean CondorThe Black VultureThe Whisteling Hawk
4. Birds have no teeth. Where is their food broken up before being digested?
In the gizzardIn the throatIn the stomach
5. What is the name of the earliest known bird?
6. The Flamingo has a very curiously inverted beak. What is it used for?
To peck the leg of intrudersTo scoop the mud bottom and strain the minute food particles throughTo act as a pouch for uneaten fish
7. The African Honeyguide bird loves honeywax but it cannot break the honeybee hive. What does it do?
It pushes the branches of the tree till the hive falls and breaksIt leads honey badgers to the hiveIt pecks at the exterior, worrying the bees till they abondon the hive
8. Which is the only bird that can move both the upper and lower parts of its beaks?
9. Which is the weakest sense of birds?
10. Which is the tallest Indian bird?
The Sarus CraneThe Adjutant StorkThe Barheaded Goose