Forum > Travel > Alleppey Luxury Houseboat | Alleppey Houseboat

Posted by Divya on July 05, 2023

We stayed in a luxury alleppey houseboat for 1 day with my family & it was truly an amazing experience. Our journey was with waves and dales of the  Alleppey luxury houseboat  which is one of the best houseboats &  best luxury houseboats in alleppey. We have been in Kerala for about two weeks and tried a lot of dishes from many restaurants but the food in the houseboat was really fresh and tasted like heaven, the fish served was so fresh that we could resist ordering more. We had a great time fishing and sightseeing, they arranged an evening boat ride around the narrow canals which was amazing. I highly recommend going with them, you will have no reason to be disappointed. The Kerala Houseboat Booking was well maintained, clean rooms, beautifully decorated and secured. They have many houseboats like premium houseboat in alleppey  , Deluxe Houseboat in Alleppey , Lluxury Houseboat in Alleppey Alleppey boathouse booking   You can choose your best at fair rates. Thanks to Mr. Smijo who coordinated with us for this service, and gave us the best and budget friendly rates that anyone else could provide. I would surely recommend all my colleagues and friends to visit the Kerala backwaters and the best Kerala Houseboat in alleppey, the Luxury alleppey houseboat. Highly Recommended.

You can book alleppey boathouse booking if looking for the best and alleppey houseboat for your holidays. They also provide Boathouse Booking in Alleppey , taxi service in alleppey , we had an amazing journey with them.

Thanks to the Alleppey Luxury Houseboat team!!

https://alleppeyluxuryhouseboat.com/

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik