1. The Western tragopan`s habitat is destroyed due to
The Beas River project The Narmada River ProjectParvati Hydel Project
2. These pheasants are observed close to human habitation.
white crested khaleejpeafowlboth the above
3. This pheasant is the state bird of Himachal Pradesh and the national bird of Nepal
4. The following pheasants are in the endangered list
chir pheasant tragopanboth the above
5. All pheasants of the world originated in the ……...
6. Pheasants are…………..
water birdstree dwelling birdsground dwelling birds
7. Altogether five species of tragopans occur all over the world. Of these …….. are found in India
8. Pheasants can…..
run very fastfly short distances Both the above
9. Conservation breeding of Western tragopan is being attempted at
Sarahan ( H.P)Nainital ( Uttaranchal)Chail ( H.P)
10. This pheasant is hunted by man for its crest