Forum > General > What do you need to know before starting your intensive course?

Posted by Learn in One Week on November 29, 2022


You must have a provisional UK driving license. You will need to pass the theory test before the date of the intensive driving course in London as it is not possible to register for the practical driving test with DVSA without this, there is also a waiting period for the test date as roads change from day to day, minute to minute, with the intensive course.

For More Information,


Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2023 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik