Forum > Travel > White Winged Journeys: Helping you explore the North East of India

Posted by Dhritiman Baroowa on July 29, 2018

Greetings from the North East!

My name is Dhritiman Baroowa and I operate a travel company that focuses on travelling in the North East of India and I'd like to give you an introduction about us.

White Winged Journeys is a travel company born out of a need to travel, especially to wilderness areas and to 'off the beaten path'destinations. The North East of India is a region distinct from the rest of India,a region famed for its scenic beauty, teeming wildlife, ancient and exotic cultures,friendly people and delectable cuisines. Barring deserts, the North East is home to almost every climatic zone on Earth. There is a lot to see and even more to delve into and to understand.   

Boutique in nature, White Winged Journeys curates bespoke private and small group travel in this cultural and ecological hotspot. We believe in ‘local’ and know that a region is best experienced and understood only when travellers immerse themselves in the local cultures and people. Our friends in local communities and places who support us across the entire Northeast give us the ability to plan and take our guests on journeys which are authentic.

As a travel company operating in an ecological and cultural hotspot we also understand our responsibilities towards the environment. Tourism has its consequences and our constant endeavour is to ensure that we try and limit them to the keep this beautiful region as pristine as possible. With a strong emphasis on protecting the environment, we as a company are committed to responsible tourism.

The North East can almost be described as a paradise unexplored and is an ideal destination should you wish to set off on a journey of discovery. Whether it is a relaxing family holiday or a journey with a specific purpose in mind, the Northeast has something for everyone. 

We look forward to hosting you in the Northeast and should you contemplate a trip to the region just write into us at info@whitewingedjourneys.com and we'll be happy to help you.

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik