Forum > Eco-tour > Best Ecotourism Destinations in Kerala

Posted by Rithika on September 17, 2018

As natural beauty is the favourite escape from the hectic world,  I too choose to go for Ecotourism for peace and tranquility experience that it offers. While searching for an ideal eco tourism spot, I  happenend to come across Kerala that has the most number of unperturbed natural areas. I picked up Periyar among the various options that the state offered. The scenic beauty of Periyar is beyond description. This place has a man-made lake built centuries back, the Periyar National Park, Tiger Reserve and Elephant reserve. I enjoyed exploring the  wildlife admist the tribal folks. Staying in tree-houses, thatched cottages and tents made my trip truly authentic and a memorable one. I must say if you too wish going for Ecotourism, Kerala tour packages have got much to offer. These trips are worth visiting and you feel energised and recharged totally.

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Naz says

September 29, 2021 at 01:48 PM

We are a Taxi and Tour operator company of Kerala. Please contact us to explore Kerala https://www.keralataxis.com

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik