Forum > Travel > What Are the Most Scenic Drives in Goa?

Posted by Resort Rio on September 29, 2026

 

I’m planning a road trip around Goa and have been looking for some scenic routes rather than just the usual tourist spots.

I came across a guide about the 10 most scenic drives in Goa, and it gave me some ideas for exploring different parts of the state by car. I particularly like the idea of taking a slower drive through Goa’s countryside, along the coast, and through the greener areas rather than trying to cover everything quickly.

For anyone planning a similar trip, I think it’s worth considering:

- Coastal roads with sea views

- Routes through Goa’s countryside and villages

- Drives around the Western Ghats

- Scenic spots where you can stop for photographs

- Smaller roads away from the main tourist areas

- Allowing extra time rather than treating the drive as just transportation

I found this guide useful for planning the routes:

https://www.resortrio.com/10-most-scenic-drives-in-goa/

 

For those who have done a road trip in Goa, which route would you recommend for the best scenery?

Share this post:

Post your Comment


Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app



Copyright © 2001 - 2026 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik