Forum > Reuse and Recycle > The 3 Rs

Posted by Manika Yadav on June 18, 2020

Before I start with my essay, I want to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I am Manika yadav and I am 11 years old 😀.

So, lets start!! 😊

We all know about the 3 Rs (reduce, reuse and recycle). They all are very important for the betterment of the environment. Lets see what they mean...

1. REDUSE- this means that we should avoid overuse of anything and everything 😆. Whenever we use something VERY much, it causes harm for the environment. Suppose, you use a computer very much or we can say for a long time, then it will cause pollution. So, AVOID OVERUSE!!!!
  2. REUSE- this means that we should try to use one thing again and again. Suppose, you buy a shirt and next day, you buy another shirt or say, after some time, you buy another dress. This will cause pollution as everything which is transformed from raw material to finished goods causes pollution. For ex- the factory which makes the shirt releases gases which causes air pollution. So, USE EVERYTHING TILL THE TIME IT GETS DAMAGED!!!
  3. RECYCLE- this means that we should try to use a damaged thing again. You know, the best out of waste thing. We should try to convert a damaged thing to a thing that we can use. I'll give you an idea- you can take a plastic bottle, cut and paste, decorate and use it as a pen stand. These days, a lot of ideas for 'BEST OUT OF WASTE' is available on google 😝. And don't forget to be CREATIVE 😉.

I hope You enjoyed it... 😳

THANK YOU 😘

P.S. This is my first blog, so if there is any mistake in the format or the content(grammatical or spelling mistake) then please forgive,AND FORGET. 😜

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Susan Sharma says

June 19, 2020 at 05:09 PM

Very nice blog. Keep writing Manika

Manika Yadav says

June 22, 2020 at 06:04 PM

Hi Susan Sharma. Thanks. Please tell me your age and lets be friends. ????

Manika Yadav says

June 22, 2020 at 06:04 PM

Hi Susan Sharma. Thanks. Please tell me your age and lets be friends. ????

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2020 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik