Forum > Bio-Diversity > Ginkgo biloba plants in India

Posted by Sheikh Gulzaar on May 17, 2013

Ginkgo House
We arrange  environmentalists with healthy, hand-grown ginkgo seedlings for soil, water and air remediation or as fire barriers, Ginkgos help indigenous species to flourish in the world without over-taking them. Since one tree can survive for 1000 years, we recommend planting wisely!

The ginkgo tree is a true survivor or " living fossil" from the Jurassic period. It saw the dinosaurs come and go and is the onlyliving tree to survive the atomic blast at Hiroshima. It can thrive for 1000 years on polluted land while reducing taxins. Besides being a highly researched medicinal wonder, they provide disease-free ornamental shade tree or tenacious forests. They are the tree that blends our ecological history with hope for the future.

Ginkgo biloba planting material is available for distribution/purchase for Research institutions, universities, associations and NGOs and educational institutions.

For more details:The Jammu and Kashmir Medicinal Plants Introduction Centre-JKMPIC 
"Ginkgo House",Aziz Abad,Wuyan-Meej Road, Pampore PPR Jammu and Kashmir 192121
POB 667 GPO Srinagar,Residence, Srinagar SGR JK 190001
Mob:09858986794
Ph: 01933-223705
e-mail:jkmpic@gmail.com
home: http://jkmpic.blogspot.in
Share this post:

Post your Comment

Cecy Kuruvilla says

March 18, 2018 at 12:41 AM

Why are Gingko plants not available to individuals like me who are passionate about the environment and already have set up flowering and fruit trees and want to add the gingko to the collection?
I have enjoyed the beauty of this tree when living outside Washington DC and desire to have those memories recreated here in my retirement.

Cecy Kuruvilla
Periya Puthur, Coimbatore

Athira Haridas says

June 16, 2020 at 12:26 PM

I am a botany graduate and planning to develop an arboretum.I know the medicinal properties and importance of Gingko biloba. That is why I want to grow them. Can you please help me to buy Ginkgo biloba? Where can I buy this? Please help me.

Athira Haridas says

June 16, 2020 at 12:27 PM

I am a botany graduate and planning to develop an arboretum.I know the medicinal properties and importance of Gingko biloba. That is why I want to grow them. Can you please help me to buy Ginkgo biloba? Where can I buy this? Please help me.

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik