Forum > Wildlife > Ravishing Ranthambore - Sight to behold

Posted by samanvay bhutani on December 28, 2015

Dear Readers,

Thank you for turning up and reading my article.

My love for wildlife was merely an accident. I along with a few friends just landed up at Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur Distt. Rajasthan India. This was a very unusual trip for me since i have always loved luxury and relaxing holidays, but little did i knew that once i enter the forest  lovingly called as Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, I instantly felt a strong connect with this place.
  I hardly had any interest in wildlife and was doing absolutely nothing except for looking at a few deer's roam around and a few birds here and there and then to my surprise i was asked to sit back tight as the gypsy caught up with unusual adrenaline and it seemed like i was on the last ride of my life.
 For good two minutes i was rather angry for being there all covered by dust and splashes but than it all came to a halt and in a split second it changed my outlook for wildlife forever, A gigantic roar from across the bushes was enough to send chills down my spine,lips sealed i looked to the other side of waters(Rajbagh Lake) and it was a sight to behold and treasure. A female tigress(T-19) aka Krishna showed up frowning towards the maddened rush of gypsy and canters, As a few hundred eyes lit up seeing the beast walk around the bushes. It was an amazing thing to experience but what happened next was a mere dream.

The light started to fade away and as the tigress walked, from the bushes i heard another unusual sound and yes there it was a dream for many wildlife lovers, She was followed by 3 beautiful cubs. What more could you ask for, I stood admiring the beautiful relationship of the mother and her 3 adorable cubs who walked beside her in a straight line unaware of surroundings and soon disappeared in the habitat i now know as Malik Talab at Zone no. 3 of RNP.

Amidst the hustle bustle of my daily life coming into a jungle where i could literally hear myself breath,inhaling that fresh crisp air that brought peace to my mind, a feeling of a different world, a glimpse of a relation of a mother and baby which wasn't too different from real life human relations and that was the point RNP became a addiction and a wonderful 2nd home to me, I visit almost every month familiar to every Zone(1-10) and very familiar to almost all named tigers, May it be courageous story of T-16(Machli) or the Ravishing T-24(Ustaad) or the hunkT-72(Sultan) and many family like names to me now.

Do love Nature, Protect Wildlife, Respect Animals and pledge to help make earth a better place for all to live in..!

Love
Samanvay

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik