Forum > Eco-tour > Snippets from Gokarna: India’s Best Kept Secret Beach?

Posted by madhushri on July 03, 2016

Since I moved to Manipal in 2012, I have explored more beaches than ever before! I have always loved the sea because I believe, it lets you find your soul. For further clarity you might like to take  Travel Lessons; Find your soul, what are you, by my favorite teacher- The Sea!

Ever since I developed a beautiful relationship with the ocean, I have been on a voyage to discover pristine, undisturbed beach destinations from Gujarat in the North-west, to Kerala in the South-west. I have explored Puducherry in 2015, on the East coast and have been to West Bengal in 2008 but never have I come across something as unique as Gokarna. Gokarna is that place where your body and mind get the much deserved break from the daily hustle and bustle of life! So whenever I feel like relaxing in the arms of wavy blue waters- Gokarna it is with no second thought!

I pen this as my flight takes off and flies over the Indian Ocean. So here’s a soulful photo journey of this secret beach in India-

Read more on my blog:

Also let's connect on: FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Share this post:

Post your Comment

Christopher J. Barnes says

November 06, 2016 at 12:52 AM

"Hi,
Kerala, God’s own country. I am looking for Kerala especially but here you have given the places from the whole of Kerala. Kerala is abundant in its choice of a tourist destination. Vagamon is located on Idukki- Kottayam border. It is popular for its natural scenic beauty and also the wildlife. The link give important data about Kerala and about honeymoon http://tripdayz.com/packages/exclusive-kerala-honeymoon-package/ Trivandrum is the capital city of Kerala. It has famous for its beaches and for the Temples of Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple and Attukal Bagvathy temple.
Great job - hats off to you.
Bye bye"

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik