Any other

Koyna Chandoli Corridor- Tree plantation

Posted by jayanthi nilakantan on August 05, 2018

Forum Post

Further to my earlier post and Ms.Susan Sharma's reply, I'm so glad that age is not going to be a limiting factor for me to join this program. 
I will check my Diwali Break dates for school and apply ASAP.Thank you.

Hindi Blogs

Govardhan Temple

Posted by sourav maheshwari on August 03, 2018

Forum Post
Govardhan Temple Uttar Pradesh For Tourist, History. Have you gone to Govardhan Temple Utter Pradesh? If not, then after reading it, you will also feel like going. This is the Parikarma of 21 KM. Believers believe that by doing this, God Krishna or Govardhan Maharaj fulfills his wish. There are many types of good and ancient temples here.There are many good and ancient temples here. People coming here get peace.

Travel

RED FORT DELHI

Posted by sourav maheshwari on July 31, 2018

Forum Post
Red Fort Delhi – A historical fort located in Old Delhi, India’s capital. Which was made by India’s 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1639 Due to this fort being made of red or red colored stones, it is called Red Fort. But inside the fort is mostly white color. This fort is built on the Yamuna coast just like the Taj Mahal and the Fort of Agra. When Shah Jahan decided to move his state from Agra to Delhi in 1638, he constructed the Red Fort in Delhi. This was the reason for this. The height of this fort is 33 meters. It started making 1638 and completed in 1648.

Visit Our Website for Booking Cabs and Tempo Traveller On rent in delhi by Pentaaz

Travel

White Winged Journeys: Helping you explore the North East of India

Posted by Dhritiman Baroowa on July 29, 2018

Forum Post
Greetings from the North East!

My name is Dhritiman Baroowa and I operate a travel company that focuses on travelling in the North East of India and I'd like to give you an introduction about us.

White Winged Journeys is a travel company born out of a need to travel, especially to wilderness areas and to 'off the beaten path'destinations. The North East of India is a region distinct from the rest of India,a region famed for its scenic beauty, teeming wildlife, ancient and exotic cultures,friendly people and delectable cuisines. Barring deserts, the North East is home to almost every climatic zone on Earth. There is a lot to see and even more to delve into and to understand.   

Boutique in nature, White Winged Journeys curates bespoke private and small group travel in this cultural and ecological hotspot. We believe in ‘local’ and know that a region is best experienced and understood only when travellers immerse themselves in the local cultures and people. Our friends in local communities and places who support us across the entire Northeast give us the ability to plan and take our guests on journeys which are authentic.

As a travel company operating in an ecological and cultural hotspot we also understand our responsibilities towards the environment. Tourism has its consequences and our constant endeavour is to ensure that we try and limit them to the keep this beautiful region as pristine as possible. With a strong emphasis on protecting the environment, we as a company are committed to responsible tourism.

The North East can almost be described as a paradise unexplored and is an ideal destination should you wish to set off on a journey of discovery. Whether it is a relaxing family holiday or a journey with a specific purpose in mind, the Northeast has something for everyone. 

We look forward to hosting you in the Northeast and should you contemplate a trip to the region just write into us at info@whitewingedjourneys.com and we'll be happy to help you.

Bengali Blogs

Blog on wildlife

Posted by Dipankar Roy on July 29, 2018

Forum Post
https://dipankarroywildlife.blogspot.com- 

Travel

Dubai Lovers

Posted by mir Raqib on July 28, 2018

Forum Post
Best Cars In Dubai If You Love Traveling Then If you wana Go for Ride I Suggest You second hand cars in dubai
Best In Dubai Cars With good Service 

Travel

https://kashmirinsights.com/kashmiri-badam-price

Posted by mir Raqib on July 26, 2018

Forum Post
  • BEST TIME TO VISIT KASHMIR FOR HONEY MOON

• In Summer You Can Visit From March to September Its Is Best Time To Enjoy The Nature Of Kashmir.
  • In Winter Best time To Visit Kashmir For Honeymoon Is December To February If You Want To watch The Snow
  • full Article here :best time to visit kashmir

Travel

Things You Can Do While Travelling From Ahmedabad to Udaipur

Posted by Udaipur Rides on July 10, 2018

Forum Post

Are you a frequent commutator between Ahmedabad and Udaipur? And just like me you too are sick and tired of those monotonous bus rides which seem like forever to arrive at the destination?

You can chill now, we’re here to get you out of the boredom trap

Here are some things which you can do to make your journey between the two cities tad bit interesting:

1.    Polish your organizer skills

Get yourself some notebook and pens and prepare yourself an itinerary for your stay in the city of lakes- Udaipur. Sort out the most famous visiting points in Udaipur, Rajasthan and assign suitable time slots to each. Voila here you, go! Who needs MakeMyTrip eh? ;)

Read full article here:

http://www.udaipurrides.com/blog/travel/things-you-can-do-while-travlling-from-ahmedabad-to-udaipur

o
r

Book Udaipur to Ahmedabad Taxi  here.

Nature Heals

Rubus ellipticus berries

Posted by Sheikh Gulzaar on June 30, 2018

Forum Post
Rubus ellipticus, commonly known as Golden Himalayan Raspberry or as yellow Himalayan
Himalayan High Bush berries
Raspberry, is an Asian species of thorny fruiting shrub in the rose family. It is native to China, theKashmir, Indochina, and the Philippines.
More details at : http://jkmpic.blogspot.com/2018/06/raspberry-plant-seeds-kashmir.html

Travel

Book Udaipur to Mount Abu Taxi

Posted by Udaipur Rides on June 30, 2018

Forum Post
Planning a trip from Udaipur to Mount Abu? Choose Udaipur Rides' Udaipur to Mount Abu Taxi service. Apart from high-class services, we have a completely transparent billing policy - that means no hidden charges!

Mount Abu is rated as the one and only Hill station in Rajasthan, and if you are planning to visit this astonishing city, then Udaipur Rides is available near you with their “
Udaipur to Mount Abu taxi” service at affordable price.

Mount Abu: Mount Abu is 165-170 km from Udaipur, which is also called Dev Bhumi (Land of Gods). The mountain is home to several Hindu temples, including the Adhar Devi Temple, carved out of solid rock. The Shri Raghunathji Temple; and a shrine and temple to Dattatreya built atop the Guru Shikhar peak and a number of Jain temples including Dilwara Temple, a beautiful temple carved of white marble built between the 11th and 13th centuries CE.

Udaipur to Mount Abu Car Rental and Taxi Options

When you rent a car from Udaipur to Mount Abu, we'll help you pick from a range of taxi options. Whether you're looking for budget, comfortable car, large car or a luxury car for your trip, rest assured, you can choose one that suits your needs best. You can choose between an Indica, Sedan, Innova or luxury cars like BMW or Mercedes depending on the duration of your trip and group size.

You can book a taxi that's convenient for you from Udaipur Rides’s range of car rental options in Udaipur. nevertheless of whether you choose to go on a day-long trip or a more extended vacation, our air-conditioned cars will keep you comfortable on your journey. Below is a summary of our Udaipur to Mount Abu car hire and taxi offerings:

Read more here: 

http://www.udaipurrides.com/tourpackage/udaipur-to-mount-abu-taxi

or book Udaipur to Mount Abu Taxi