Forum > Bird Watching > Goa.Tours

Posted by Nitin Petkar on March 18, 2023

Going on a bird watching trip in Goa can be a wonderful experience for nature enthusiasts. Goa is home to a diverse range of bird species, including both resident and migratory birds.

To plan your bird watching trip with Goa.Tours will be great for you to explore Goa habitual species of wildlife with nature. We Goa.Tours arrange this wonderful bird watching tour to Carambolim village for our client. here are some tips, The best time to visit for bird watching is during the winter months, from November to February, as this is the time when migratory birds visit Goa. However, you can still spot a variety of resident birds throughout the year. Goa has several birding hotspots, including the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Carambolim lake, Chorao Island, Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, and Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary. choose any place to visit and we will take you there.

Share this post:

Post your Comment

jesica mila says

April 06, 2023 at 10:25 PM

yes, It's an awesome place for bird lovers. After visiting, this place I want to create a bird's aviary in my hall room but there is one problem in my hall room, I installed my antminer s19 digital currency mining device in this room. But here is too much empty space, If I create a bird aviary in that room. So can device noise and network rays harm my birds? Please guide me, if any bird experts here. Is that a good place or not, to create a bird aviary?

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik