Forum > Little Known Destinations > Magical beauty of forest

Posted by abhirami on October 21, 2011

Last week I went to Periyar tiger reserve,Idukki in Kerala.I got a chance to participate in the statelevel quiz compitetion which belongs to the wildlife week celebrations.
The quiz competition was on 8 october.Kerala Forest,sports,cinema minister K.B.GANESH KUMAR inagurate the function.It is really a new experience to me.
                     We had started our journey from Unniyal,Palakkad.We went to Kumily through Vagamon route.Vagmon is a beutifull place which have green meadows.When we reach Kumily
we got lovely welcome from forest officers.Next day we went to Tekkady lake and watch the magical beauty of forest.We saw Malabar Giant Squirell and bonnet monkey in the forest.
Evening,we went to chellar kovil medu,where we can see the majesty of western ghats.In the route from Kumily to Kambam(Tamil nadu)there is a piece of protected forest area.
That dense forest's mysterious beauty make us attract in to it.
                     Next day morning,we left Kumily and went back through Ramachal Medu,Painavu,Idukki.We passed Idukki wild life sanctury in our way.Anyway,this journey helps me
to realise the beauty of forest.
Share this post:

Post your Comment

niranjana. says

October 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM

It is very beautifull.good language

niranjana. says

niranjana. says

niranjana. says

Download IWC Android app     IWC Android app

Copyright © 2001 - 2024 Indian Wildlife Club. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use

Website developed and managed by Alok Kaushik