Being a hub of adventure sports, Goa is fun and thrilling place to enjoy one's vacation. Known for its party culture, Goa is a party capital of India. Apart from partying, one can try different types of adventure sports including Scuba diving, snorkelling,
bungee jumping, fly boarding and parasailing. Among all, scuba diving in Goa is the most popular activity.
Many places offer
scuba diving in Goa, here the top one's where you can enjoy a safe scuba diving experience.
1. Sao Gorge Island - Located in South Goa, Sao Gorge Island is new attraction for scuba diving lovers around India. The place attracts huge crowd in summer during February to June. The prices starts from 2500 rupees per person only.
2. Grand Island - The most beautiful place to enjoy a scuba diving activity in Goa. The crystal clear and marine fauna makes the place a perfect spot for Scuba diving. Grand
Island Scuba diving is all about exploring marine life and corals while ejoying some of the amazing views.
3. Bat Island - One of the top places to try snorkelling and scuba diving activties in Goa, Bat island is known for its magnificient coral reefs. It is located few kilometers away from Vasco Da Gama beach.
4. Nagoa - If you drive 16 km from Vasco Da Gama beach, Nagoa will come. The emerging destination for scuba diving attracts quite a few crowd. Nagoa is perfect place, if you don't like rush and want to enjoy a exhilarating experience.
5. Malvan - Located near to Goa, Malvan is a hotshot name in best scuba diving destinations in India. It is a kind of a offbeat places to try scuba diving in India. Scuba
diving in Malvan is a must, if you love to try scuba diving adventure. The pristine marine life and clear water makes your scuba diving experience amazing.
Catch up with all the places, now its the time to plan your vacation for Goa and try this thrilling scuba diving adventure.