Know the detail Delta airlines policy on changing flights
Many of the plans get changes due to the circumstances around and there is a fear of losing the money as well that you spends on purchasing the flight ticket. A delta airline has already prescribed some of the basic policies designed in interest of the passengers
to prevent any loss of the money. Here find a complete policies in detail.
Learn the simple Delta airline flight change policy
· Passenger holding a flight ticket of Delta airline can change time, date and destination up to 24 hours of the departure
of the flight.
· In case the passenger wants to change within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, review same day ticket changes.
· Economy fare ticket holders are not allowed to change after the Risk-free cancellation period or contact
Delta airline reservations experts.
· If you are holding a Non-refundable ticket but looking to change the flight, you may be asked to pay a fee of 0$ to 500$
varies with the location.
· Passenger traveling within the United States, a change fee of $200 per ticket will be charged for any modification to the
· In case traveler travel outside the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, then fee to change flight
will start at $200 depending on the length of the route or location.
Thus, all the points discussed above is based on Delta Airlines reservations, if you require further assistance, you can call directly to their support number to get the immediate feedback or response. else visit airport directly to get the answer